Can Do Canines is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people with disabilities by creating mutually beneficial partnerships with specially trained dogs.
We envision a future in which every person who needs and wants an assistance dog can have one.
- Client Commitment – Can Do Canines has a passion for developing long-term relationships that make a positive difference in our clients’ lives. We provide high-quality training and services. We consider all training opportunities that would benefit our graduate and client teams.
- Teamwork – Can Do Canines works together to meet the needs of our clients through a joint effort comprised of staff, volunteers, and supporters from the community. By training dogs and clients to work together as teams, we help forge bonds and skills that cannot be matched.
- Integrity – Can Do Canines upholds the highest standards of integrity in all our actions. We are personally accountable for our conduct, decisions and delivering on our commitments. We value and reward open, honest, two-way communication. We are prudent and fiscally responsible in the management of all resources.
- Respect for People – Can Do Canines treats everyone with dignity, care and respect. We value differences in our employees, volunteers, clients and the community. We develop our employees and provide a rewarding environment.
- Respect for Animals – Can Do Canines believes dogs can be good citizens and helpful partners to people with disabilities when properly trained. Dogs must not be sacrificed to benefit people. Adopting homeless dogs from animal shelters when possible, giving them good homes, and training them for important jobs is a humane and worthy endeavor.